Employment Law Firm
At the Leichter Law Firm, APC we strive to offer the highest quality legal representation possible. We are dedicated to aggressively fighting for our client’s rights. At our Los Angeles, California office, we represent employees in all areas of employment law in cases throughout the State of California. At our firm, your case will be handled from beginning to end by Mr. Leichter. Your case will not be shifted from attorney to attorney or handled by a paralegal. If you have an employment law question or need an experienced employment law attorney, call 818-915-6624 or email our office today.
Fighting for Employees Who Have Been Wronged
We represent victims of sexual harassment, employment discrimination, and FMLA and ADA violations and failures to accommodate; negotiate severance package terms; and defend whistleblowers and those who were demoted or fired for complaining about unlawful behavior to their employers, such as pay complaints or fraud. We believe in justice and compensation for employees wronged by their employers and are familiar with CA’s newest employment laws.
Employment law can become a difficult legal maze for an individual to navigate. The Leichter Law Firm, APC represents employees through all stages of any employment law claim process. Whether you need assistance with employment contract negotiations, unlawful conduct at the workplace, or severance issues, we can help guide you through the complicated issues surrounding employment law. Our firm has the reputation and experience in court, mediations, negotiations, and dealings with various local, state, and federal agencies to guide you through whatever your specific employment law situation.
If you believe you have been the target of harassment or discrimination, contact our Los Angeles office before taking your case to the Equal Rights Division (ERD) or Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Let us put your interests first, as Human Resource (HR) departments are often more concerned about the company’s best interests than your rights.
Contact an Experienced Los Angeles Employment Law Attorney
We investigate each case thoroughly and use the facts and evidence to craft an effective legal strategy. We are committed to doing the right thing for our clients; we will provide you with honest advice and treat you with the respect you deserve. We handle employment cases throughout California and Los Angeles County. Please call 818-
- California Bill Allows Employees To Leave Work Or Not Show Up Without Notice If They Feel Unsafe
- Future Employment Lawyers: The Top 5 Law Schools With Best Employment Prospects
- How Can I Prove My California Employer Is Not Honoring My Employment Contract?
- How Long Do I Have To File A Disability Discrimination Claim Against My California Employer?
- Lets Take A Break From Employment Law: 13 Funny International Laws
- Los Angeles Employment Attorney Helping Workers
- New Legislation Sure To Sicken California Employers
- New Year Ushers In New Employment Laws In California
- The Employer Has The Burden Of Proof In California Residential Manager Time Records Cases
- The Ten Commandments For Pursuing Your Employment Claims
- What Are My Employer’s Obligations Under The Americans With Disabilities Act?
- What Are My Rights As A Pregnant Employee In California?
- What Are The Penalties For Misclassifying Employees In California?
- When Must California Employers Accommodate A Disability?
- Your Los Angeles Employment Lawyer Talks Law School Financial Aid