Aryeh Leichter, Esq.
Mr. Leichter was born and bred in Los Angeles, California. He attended New York universities for his undergraduate and graduate degrees. He earned his Bachelors’s Degree (Summa Cum Laude) in finance from Yeshiva University and his law degree from Fordham University School of Law.
After his formal education, he returned to Los Angeles and practiced law as an associate attorney at a downtown employment law firm. In order to best serve his clients in the most direct and beneficial way, he established the Leichter Law Firm, APC. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his twelve nieces and nephews and is an avid fan of the Dodgers, Lakers, and Rams.
Bar and Court Admissions:
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Supreme Court for the State of California
- Fordham University School of Law
Juris Doctor, Law
- Yeshiva University
Bachelors of Arts, Finance
- California Employment Lawyer Association
- State Bar of California, Labor and Employment Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorney of Los Angeles
- Orange County Bar Association