The Los Angeles employment law attorney at the Leichter Law Firm, APC, Aryeh Leichter, knows that no matter the industry or the position, California workplaces come with inherent challenges. In short, disputes with coworkers, management, and other workplace hardships happen to just about everyone.
However, when workplace issues involve harassment, discrimination, or retaliation for speaking up about unlawful behaviors, it is time to tell your story to a California employment lawyer. You do not have to endure years — or even months — of unlawful treatment.
An employment lawyer can help you make sense of any complicated legalities and determine the best course of action, so you can seek justice from your employer and help ensure these actions do not continue.
The sooner you speak with an employment law attorney, the quicker you can begin building your case. This will allow you to understand your legal rights and options to pursue a claim from the beginning.
The Leichter Law Firm, APC, represents all qualifying cases on a contingency basis, which means clients do not have to pay any legal fees unless the law firm wins their cases. The process begins with a completely confidential, free consultation.
What Should I Bring to an Initial Consultation with a California Employment Lawyer?
When consulting with a California employment lawyer about your potential case, one of the best ways you can prepare is to gather documentation that supports your claims.
That may include:
- A copy of your employment record, if possible.
- Documents relating to your job description.
- Any documents relating to your job performance.
- A copy of the employee handbook issued by your employer when you were hired.
- Paystubs or other documentation supporting how long you have been employed with the organization.
- A written account of the chronology of events of the unlawful behavior that led you to speak with an attorney.
- A list of any witnesses to employer misconduct and their contact information.
- Any documents exchanged between you and your employer, or other documentation pertinent to your case or legal claims.
Participating in a free consultation with a California employment attorney comes with no obligation. However, it will allow you to see which attorney is a good fit for your case.
Contact the Leichter Law Firm, APC Employment Law Attorney in Los Angeles, California
Contact Aryeh Leichter, the Leichter Law Firm, APC founder and employment law attorney in Los Angeles County today to discuss the legal remedies that may be available for your unique workplace circumstances today, starting with a free consultation by calling 818-915-6624or contacting the firm online.